
Last night we met up at Holly & Adam's house for our spring edition of The Supper Club! The food was delicious once again and a game of Loaded Questions had us all laughing harder than we have in a long time!

Really quick, how The Supper Club works...
1. No kids.
2. The host comes up with the menu and then divides out the recipes to each of the supper club members to prepare for the party (we have four parties per year, each couple takes a season).
3. The host always provides the main dish/side dish with a variety of beverage selections.
4. Remember that it is sometimes best to semi-prepare your dishes and do last minute baking, chilling, slicing, or arranging at the home of the host.
5. Menu items should be new and adventurous.
6. Portion sizes must be small so that you have room to taste every course of the evening, so feel free to reduce recipes in half where ever you see fit.
The Menu
***Click on the food/drink and it takes you to the recipe!
Cocktail Hour:
Mojitos

Pomegranate Sangria

Appetizers:
Mushroom-Apple Pierogies

Spring Pizzas

Salad Course:
Mixed Fruit & Spring greens with White Chocolate-Orange Vinaigrette

Main Course:
Lamb Burgers with Feta Sauce & Spinach with Minted Squash-Orzo Salad

Dessert:
Apple-Bread Pudding Cake with Homemade Ice Cream

Missed out on the first two Supper Club menus?
To check out Fall, click here.
Winter, click here!
After dinner, we usually play some sort of game and last night was non-stop laughing as we played Loaded Questions (Adult Edition)! What started off as pretty innocent turned weirder and nastier and at times so random as the night went on!

Another great evening spent with friends and food that was to die for! Can't wait for the summer, when it is our turn to host!



12 comments:
Delish-is-nous! and oh' so fun. love it. winks-jen
OH MY! I SOOOO want to do this with our friends! How amazing! I am following you and am going to come back later and get more info on this eat, drink and be merriment stuff you're doing!
I would pay GOOD money to see my Frien, the pickiest eater ever, to eat that food. Don't get me wrong, the cuisine always looks amaaaaazing, but does not look plain or BURNT enough for my Yenni!!! haaaaa (I am literally laughing out loud right now.)
Also, those pics made me wanna be there in person, to hear what Chad was saying!
You looked so beautiful- love that pink top & necklace!
The food looks super yummy this time. Probably my favorite out of the Super Club postings.
My mouth was watering over that salad.
I heard Loaded Questions is a great game. I might just have to make the "adult" purchase.
I agree with Candis. You look very pretty, and I love the shirt and necklace. But then again, I love everything you wear and you always look pretty!
that looks like sooo much fun!!!!!
Oh my gosh, mushroom-apple pierogies? YUM!
I nominated you for a blog award! It isn't crazy exciting, but I thought you would like to know. Check it out on my blog!
Wow what a great idea!!! The menu looks yummy! Sometimes it is so hard to find time to have fun with friends with everyone's busy schedules but this would work perfect! Thanks for sharing.
Oh my, everything looks delicious! What a fun idea!
Jenni, when can I come? ;) You did a great job recapping and explaining how everything works. Your recipes look delish. I'd love to try this out with some friends!!
Thanks so much for joining my Weekend Bloggy Reading party. :) Hope you'll visit me at Serenity Now again soon! :)
Oh Jenni! So many yummy foods. I think your supper party is a fantastic idea. The pizza, salad, and apple bread pudding with *real* ice cream look amazing!
P.S. came via Serenity Now :)
I'm so jealous -- I want to be in supper club!!!! You are just sooo photogenic. Another super cute picture of you!!!!!
I'm dying to try the lamb burgers. :) You need a copy of my church cookbook Jenny. You do. I think I need to send you one.
Post a Comment