


Poor Lauren - she somehow got the job of making sure that Lola didn't snatch up all of the Easter Eggs (thanks Jess and Aunt Tammy for stuffing over 200 on the way out from Cali) before "the Hunt" even started! It was hilarious! Lola would grab an egg or three and Lauren would wait for her to search for more so that she could sneak them out of cousin Drew's cart and put them back! Thank you Lauren for keeping her busy!!! She loved playing with you!
And at the end of the day when all is said and done, both of my kids crashed out on the couch watching cartoons! They were pooped! What a great Saturday......that led to a great Sunday as a family together! When the kids woke up, it took them awhile, but they finally noticed their Easter baskets that the bunny left for them!
We spent some time with our house guests: Chad's cousin Josh and his girlfriend Vanessa and Josh's son, Andrew! We were so happy that they decided to stay with us and had a fun evening with them and were sad to see them go! Come back soon! Chad's parents stopped by for a visit too!
Then it was off to our favorite place in the neighborhood to hunt for Easter eggs ~ The PARK! Jayla, Susie, and Jearel came by and played with us too!


Hope that everyone had just as good of an Easter as we did and that you were able to spend it with those you love most!
5 comments:
Love these pictures & this post! The sleeping beauties pics are precious. We missed our park hunt this year, but it is usually so much fun. So glad you all had such a wonderful weekend with family. BTW, LOVE your hair in the pics with Lola. Beautiful.
Hope you all feel better soon with the sunburn. I am a bit jealous you all had enough sun to get a little sunburn. Happy Spring!!
Great pictures honey! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. So...there were two winners for the Lisa Leonard giveaway and one of them fell through so now you are the other winner!!!!! If you will email me with your information I will pass it on to Lisa! Congrats!
Survivorjewels@gmail.com
oxoxxo
wht great pics...and a great wknd u had.....avery has that dress too!! the blue and yellow one!!....yay for swimming....i cant wait to get in the pool....welll not n a swimsuit! lol....isnt it funny hw we only think of our kids and dont even lather ourselves up lol....great pics!
Love Lolita in her little bikini. Can't wait for warm weather...well at least for Camden to be able to play (I will probably be watchin' from inside!) haa
While posting my Easter pics, I was telling myself that I really need to take my own advice & try the collages since it would be easier in a way. I always like how clean yours & Melissa's look, & how you can fit so many images.
I need a pink flower like that for Jay's hair. We lost ALL of our fun bows and flowers. Sure wish you were having that "making" party ;).
Lola and Kyan sure look like they need a pool in that big back yard. HA! You definitely have some water babies and tan banana's. When I saw you guys I Sunday, I saw nice tans, no sunburns!! I need to get myself out in the sun!
You know you are always welcome to spend the summer swimming in our pool. We love having you here.
Glad you guys had a great weekend and we were able to stop by for a visit. We've been missin the Roselands.
Post a Comment