This week was pretty mellow yellow, and much to my surprise after going through my pictures this week to post, I realized I hardly took any.
Love being able to be at school each and every day with my babies!
Friday is school spirit day at school and we all wore our matching shirts!
Basketball Camp on Saturday for Kyan - lots and lots of drills!
I promised myself and my kids that I wouldn't go into work this past weekend and I stuck to my guns! We were very lazy the entire weekend and laid almost the entire time! However, that sweet little face was DYING to go to Target (my kinda girl), so on Sunday afternoon, we headed there for a little mommy/daughter time! We ate dinner there (Pizza Hut) and she told me that she "had the greatest day ever, just you and me"! Love her.
Hand Me Downs from cousin Ava!!! Lola hit the jackpot! This box was stuffed with so much good stuff! Lola has already started to wear a lot of it! Lucky to have such a stylish cousin! Thank you so much for sending it our way Auntie Erin and cousin Ava!
Kyan has to read nightly for homework. When he chooses to read to his sister, it melts my heart a lot! Love them.
Proud to say that I have been able to leave school before 3:30 two days this week! Something that hasn't happened since I started teaching 2nd grade. I will probably pay for it and be super swamped next week, but...I enjoyed it for now!
Hope you all had a great week!
Happy weekend!
3 comments:
Hi, it's Amee from Instagram! Yes, I stalk you on there & now here I am! lol
Your kids are just the cutest and your daughter has great taste wanting to go to Target!! Love that!
I really love your hair style & color!
Happy Weekend to y'all. :)
You are one busy lady!!! I am so happy for you that you are able to spend so much time with your kiddos now that you are at the same school!
Love how close your kids are and I hope one day mine are that sweet to each other;)
Loovely blog you have
Post a Comment