I know for sure that I'll be sharing the new family photos on the blog tomorrow, so stay tuned...
Until then, I'll leave you with a newly made over page and a few photos from this past week!
My mom brought me the coolest ornament for the tree, little did I know she just wanted to show it to me so that I could make more myself! I begged, not to hard, to keep it and she let me! Can't wait to add it to the tree - as our tree has a collection of random ornaments from growing up!
Lola and her makeup compact. Not the smartest move on my mother's part to give her. She put so much on during our freezing cold dinner that her face was white! It was hilarious!
Really, when grandpa and grandma are in town, I don't see too much of my children. They countdown the days until they get to spend the night at their house. This quick trip out to visit was no different! I had plans to craft all day on Saturday and shoot a wedding on Sunday, so I spent the night with them on Friday when they came in with just Lola. We had so much fun!
Before the crafting began, Kyan played in his last game of the basketball season! He did so good and earned the nickname "Money" from his coach! Fits him perfectly!
Two things I was looking forward to: Super Saturday with my girlfriend Meghan at her church. I made way to many bracelets, but had so much fun! My family pictures from the amazing Jobrina Hofleit Photography! Her packaging is a amazing as her photos! Can't wait to share more soon!
Whenever my mama is here we happened to shop. I found a few animal print skinny jeans on sale at Target for $6.88 that I couldn't say no to! Lola scored a new pair of slippers, picked them out all by herself! Great taste if I don't say so myself.
Thanksgiving Feast was at school on Tuesday and I ate lunch my boy, as we share the same lunch you know! We also went to the grocery store to pick out some smell good for his pits! It was time. Never, ever thought it would be this early of an age, but after teaching 2nd graders and smelling them coming in from recess, I knew. We probably spent a good 10-15 minutes smelling the different kids until he settled on an Axe scent! Good call daddy in suggesting to take him to pick it out himself!
That's it! Short and sweet! Check back tomorrow for family pictures!





No comments:
Post a Comment