
HA! Susie text me around 8pm telling me that she was going to meet up with her brother and did I want to come?! Ummm, let me just say that I was in my pj's, snuggling Lola, trying to get her to bed, but thought to myself, what the heck! As soon as I got Lola down, I kissed my boys goodnight, they were watching the new X-men, and went to have a drink with the birthday girl!
I know that I don't get out much, so Susie made sure to have someone take a picture of us as proof that once 8 o'clock hits, there is still hope for me!
While I only stayed for a little while, as I had much cooking to do in the morning, I had a great time! Thanks for the last minute invite, I am sure you were shocked to see that I actually showed up for once!
Happy Birthday Susie!
2 comments:
great pic of u two..glad u made it out...and had a fun nite :)
HA HA- Busted!! JK. I was so happy you made it out. Jenni is coming around my friends, grape drinks and nights out. WOOT WOO!
Post a Comment