Totally winding down the year at school, so just stopping in quick to say hello {hey!} and recap our week, with a quickness! If you aren't following already, would love to have you follow along on instagram!
Our weekend.
1. Mother's Day Note from my Lola. It made us all laugh. "Bad mommy shows" was a classic.
2. Shopping for a promotion dress. LOVE this one, and bought it, but it turns out it is a little too short to wear to an 8th grade ceremony. Think I'll save it for our next supper club!
3. New make up from my mama, Jane Iredale! Love it and the coverage it gives, while it is still light for the summer.
4. Enjoying my boy's baseball game, eating sunflower seeds of course. Can't be a baseball without being able to eat them!
5. Kyan slides when he has to. Saturday, he had to, twice! Safe both times too! He had a great game and even made a double play after he caught a pop fly and then threw a runner out at 2nd!
6. Daddy vs. Kyan in a noodle fight over at Grandma and Grandpa Moffitt's house! The family got together to celebrate mother's day and Michael's birthday!
7. Proud to be the mama of those two sweet kids.
8. Lola asked for popcorn for a snack. I ended up eating most of it, while she licked the bag. She loves butter!
9. Gave Lola and I a manicure Sunday night and snuggled before bed! I have been trying to try those sticker nails by Sally Hansen - Kitty, Kitty. They are fun and a lot of people comment on them and want to touch my fingernails!
My favorite picture from the weekend.
Everyone cooperated and NO ONE complained when I asked if we could take this. They must have been being good to me for mother's day weekend! I'll take it whenever I can get it! I LOVE my family and I am lucky to have them!
Our Week.
1. Monday the boys played at the Reds Stadium. Such a cool experience for the little guys.
2. After baseball I enjoyed a glass of Stella Rosa, while watching the newest season of the bachelorette and editing "real" pictures form the nights game. A post about his baseball season coming up....soon?
3. Joyfolie finally created a woman's line. Can you say IN LOVE with those wedges {and the other ones she has for sale}. I splurged and can't wait to get them in!
4. To relax after a long day is to read. Currently on the iPad: Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult.
5. Wednesday at extended day they have show and tell. Kyan asked if he could bring our wedding album. He loves stories and pictures and is so sentimental. My sweet boy for sure.
6. Packing up my classroom is hard. I have two bookshelves full of books and after packing up 3 boxes of books I that I couldn't let go of, I had a book sale. Watching them go off my shelf one by one was like putting a knife in my heart. Books are powerful and books/words can change lives. I thought a lot about the different students who have read them. Ugh. Ready for change, but it sure don't come easy. I can't tell you how many times I have been on the verge of tears this week.
7. My girl Lola and her stunna shades! I used a filter from picfx.
8. Promotion Dress. $20 at TJ Maxx {oh yes, I am a maxxinista}! Best part is my Steve Madden shoes match perfect and I don't have to buy a new pair to match! Booyah!
9. Lola is crafty too and made that flower pot! When I got home from, not only did I see it on the table, but the house was nice and sparkling clean! Mama likes a clean house!
Whew. Not exactly a quick recap, but I don't think I have the ability to be quick! We have a very busy weekend and week planned {last week of school next week, this one will be a bittersweet one}!
Enjoy yours!
Linking up with Jeannett! You should too! Taking pictures with your phone is RAD!




3 comments:
LOVE the chevron dress, what about if you pair it w/ some skinnys or leggings?
The kitty kitty nails ROCK! Have you seen the love letters ones? SO cute :)
Bad mommy shows, is that Teen Mom? ;)
Man I need to go to TJ Maxx! I keep seeing the cutest stuff from there!
Happy Friday girl! xo
Did you end up getting the yellow-belt dress too?? Hope so cuz I totally wanna borrow that one!
You're SO good at keeping up with this, and love seeing the recap from the week. Pretty sure mine will have to be quarterly! Haaa
Can't wait to see you & slap your hiney on Monday!!
I missed alot of these on instagram last week! That survey is adorable. Love the chevron dress and I am obsessed with your nails!!! Looks like you had another fun busy week:) Hope you have a great last week at school and good luck. I am sure it will be sad.
Post a Comment