Can't even remember when this happened, but Chad and I were in the living room watching TV and Kyan comes out of our bathroom with the following hairdo -
There was so much goop in his hair it was disgusting! He got into Chad's hair paste and decided that he was going to make himself a mohawk! He did a good job minus all the paste he used, TOO much! Needless to say, he was so proud of his mohawk and wouldn't let us touch it! We took a bike ride to the park shortly after - gooped up mohawk and all!
3 comments:
I think you may have a future hair stylist on your hands, of course minus the goop! He did a pretty good job.
Classic.
Lola seems to be standing up all the time now? Feel like I'm missin' milestones- I'm sad (must be the wine makin' me emo.) HA
he did an awesome job. sweet mohawk. and maybe sue's right.. nothin wrong with that!
Post a Comment