I should be doing many things today (cleaning, cooking, laundry, lesson plans, etc.), but all that I really feel like doing is playing. I took a few photos of my children today at my new favorite spot and what I thought I snapped were some pretty basic pictures of them just playing. Boy was I wrong. After looking at them and editing them like I do, I discovered that I captured two of my most favorite pictures of them (without even seeing their faces). I added the quote to each one of the pictures - because, well...I was just playing! Both pictures reminded me of how simple life can be - to cherish each moment that I get with my two children and love them to the sun, moon, stars...and back!

8 comments:
Love them!! I also love the quotes- "Oh the places you go" is my favorite childrens book.
And I love that quote on reaching for the moon. Jayla is so in love with the moon and the stars right now. She giggles with the chessiest smile and asks to go outside to see them everynight. I need to get it on video, it is so cute. I think she is going to be our little astrologist.
I am glad you went back and took some pictures of your kiddos under this tunnel. You are right it is so your style and very creative. I might need our photo shoot to be in two different locations now ;)
I told my mom about you and she said she will talk to my dad about it. My mom is really boring, like she doesnt like all the fancy stuff, but she will just have to see. I will give you more details when we find out.
Thanks:)
exactly what kind of camera do you have? these are great!!!
what kind of photo shop do you usee!!
The wording really adds a cool touch!
You know Michael would do that for you- NO charge!
How about: Rosie j Photography??
Michael & I liked that one!
these are precious! I love them...the one you used for your header is awesome! so making me want that camera now. :(
I so know what you mean about things you should be doing...that is me totally! I have a list a mile long and I just never seem to accomplish much.
Ok, so how come I didn't see your writing along with this post last time?!
You really are so good with your words, I know we talked about this before (how much you hate writing papers)... You amaze me more often then not and should know you are a very good writer.
Tell the mum I said Hi and I hope you have a great weekend with her.
XO
Love them!
& the quotes you put on your pictures are like the icing on the cake!
:D
YAYYYY! GOT THE BLOG BACK!!
Follow!
Post a Comment