For as much as I don't want summer to end, I LOVE the team that I work with and was reminded of just how much last night when we met up for our annual "back to school" get together before school starts!
Lots of laughter and plans to make it another great year together!
So lucky to have such amazing ladies in my life that I get to see on the daily!
So lucky to have such amazing ladies in my life that I get to see on the daily!
Oh yeah, if you didn't catch it, I went back to being a blonde this week!


5 comments:
Adorable of course! :) Cute dress too!
That is one HOT Mamacita chilaxin' by the pool! Yup, liking the color even better. You can pull off both for sure, but best is the way you have it now. I'm sure you'll ignore me, but my vote is to keep some of the caramel/low lights IN! : )
Super CUTE dress too, Frien!
I love u blonde....all tones...u rock it....and i agree LOVE that dress too....So glad u enjoy the people u work with...I love the girl I sublet with and am so glad we are a little "team". Hope you all have a great year!
LOVE your Hair Blond...it just fits you so well!! It was good to see you yesterday.....
Love the blonde!!
Post a Comment